Refaquin Hydroquinone cream – Refaquin cream is intended for the treatment of dark spots that are associated with facial melasma – 10 or 15 g.
- Hydroquinone 4% – Blocks melanin synthesis and evens out skin tone and color;
- Tretinoin 0.05% – Exfoliates, rejuvenates and protects the skin;
- Fluocinolone acetonide 0.01% – Relieves inflammation and heals the skin;
- Helps to gradually whiten skin from acne, black spots, freckles. Whitens dark pigments on the skin.
How to use Refaquin cream:
- Apply a thin layer to the skin
- Should only be used at night 3 hours before bedtime after skin has been cleansed with a cleansing cream / lotion.
- Typically, dark skin turns white after 2–12 weeks of treatment. If the desired level of whitening has been achieved, use only as needed to maintain results.
If you are unsure, consult a skin specialist before using.
|Product form||10 g, 15 g|
|Quantity||1 pcs x 10g or 15g|
|Storage conditions||Store at a cool place, protect from direct sunlight.|
|Country of production||Indonesia, Surya Dermato Medica Laboratories|
|Expiration date||2 years from date of manufacture|
1* Type 10 g or 15 g