Dau Nong Truong Son Medicated Oil from Vietnam – 10 ml
This Oil especially good for anti-cough, runny nose, cold, headache, traveling dizziness. It’s effective in massage to prevent inflammation, insect bites, nausea, abdominal pain, the pain of muscles and joints associated with a backache, dislocation.
- Peppermint oil – 1.0g
- Menthol – 16.0g
- Methyl Salicylate – 38.0g
- Eucalyptol – 10.0g
- Camphor – 10.0g
- For the relieving of a common cold
- Stuffy nose
- Rinny nose
- Rheumatism muscular pain
- Aching in shoulder and back of the head, general aching, cold abdominal pain, nausea due to wind-cold, motion sickness, itching due to mosquito and other insect stings.
How to use Truong Son Oil:
- Wash and clean the affected area before applying
- Rub the oil and gently massage
- Use several times a day
For external use only. Not recommended for children under 3 years of age. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not use on damaged skin. Stop use if signs of allergy or irritation appear and seek medical advice.
|Product form||1 box|
|Quantity||1 can 24 ml|
|Storage conditions||Store at a cool place, protect from direct sunlight.|
|Country of production||Vietnam, Thai Duong|
|Expiration date||5 years from date of manufacture|