Dipolac G – Сombines the action of three anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antibacterial agents – 15 g.
- Primary or secondary skin infections caused by microorganisms sensitive to gentamicin.
- Fungal skin diseases caused by strains of fungi that are sensitive to clotrimazole.
- Fungus between arms – legs.
- Onychomycosis, periungitis caused by Candida albicans.
- Vulvaritis caused by Candida albicans.
- Psoriasis, contact dermatitis, neurodermatitis, eczema with or without superinfection, seborrheic dermatitis, sunburn dermatitis, anogenital itching.
- Redness of the skin in the armpits, groin, buttocks, between the hands and feet.
- Inflammation of the skin caused by insect bites, lice bites.
- Betamethasone dipropionate: 9.6 mg;
- Gentamicin: 15 mg;
- Clotrimazol: 150 mg;
How to use Dipolac G:
Apply to the affected area in a thin layer 2-3 times a day until healed.
Discontinue use if symptoms of drug hypersensitivity or itching occur.
Patients with hypersensitivity to any component of the drug.
Do not use in patients with tuberculous skin inflammation.
Not for pregnant or lactating women.
Duration of treatment depends on the indications and the observed effect. Be sure to consult your doctor.
Prolonged use of corticosteroid drugs entails inhibition of the pituitary-adrenal system, leading to secondary adrenal insufficiency and hyperthyroidism, including Itsenko-Cushing’s disease. Long-term use of products containing salicylic acid can cause symptoms of salicylate poisoning. Be sure to take breaks from using Dibetalic ointment as instructed.
|Product form||1 box|
|Quantity||1 tube 15 g|
|Storage conditions||Store at a cool place, protect from direct sunlight.|
|Country of production||Sanofi Aventis|
|Expiration date||3 years from date of manufacture|