Thai herbal Snake Thai Balm Banna is well absorbed into the skin, quickly relieves pain in muscles and joints, perfectly helps with sprains, bruises, pinched nerves, is a wonderful prevention of sciatica, osteochondrosis, rheumatism and neuralgia. Strengthens bones, effective for bone healing after fractures – 50g
Black Snake Balm is widely popular all over the world. It combines high efficiency, easy-to-massage and easy-to-apply consistency and a unique formula.
The composition includes a mixture of natural oils and plant extracts that quickly penetrate to the source of pain.
- Menthol, methyl salicylate, peppermint oil, allantoin, water, borneol, cetyl alcohol, cinnamon leaf oil, camphor oil, citronella oil, DMDM hydantoin, eucalyrt oil, propylene glycol.
- Fusion of bones after fractures
- Prevention of intercostal neuralgia, rheumatism, osteochondrosis, radiculitis
- For massage and relaxation
- Pain or inflammation in muscles, joints
- Bruises, bruises, hematomas, dislocations, sprains
- Tumors and edema
- Runny nose, cold, stuffy nose
- Insect bites, itching and inflammation
- Dizziness, nausea, motion sickness, fainting
How to use Snake Thai Balm:
Apply in a thin layer, rubbing lightly into the skin. Apply to the affected area no more than 3-4 times a day.
For external use only. Should be applied only to intact skin, avoiding contact with open wounds. Do not allow the drug to get into the mouth, eyes or mucous membranes. As a result of the development of skin rash after application of the drug, its use must be discontinued. The drug is not recommended for use in children. Pregnant and lactating women should consult a doctor before use.
|Product form||1 box|
|Quantity||1 can 50 g|
|Storage conditions||Store at a cool place, protect from direct sunlight.|
|Country of production||Thailand, Banna|
|Expiration date||3 years from date of manufacture|