Bo Phe Nam Ha (Bổ PhếNam Hà) from Vietnam – Herbal cough syrup Bo Phe – 125ml.
Pharmaceutical company Nam Ha successfully manufactures cough medicine. Bo Phe Cough Relief is a high-class and effective drug that not only does a good job of treating coughs but is also convenient to use. After the start of taking the drug, the patient feels much better, and the cough and sore throat subside.
- Reduces the viscosity of phlegm and improves its discharge.
- Suppresses inflammation.
- Reduces irritation in the throat.
- Strengthens the body’s resistance.
- Improves overall well-being quickly.
- Has antiviral and antibacterial activity.
Bo Phe syrup contains herbal extracts that work to eliminate any type of cough.
- Japanese ume apricot (10 g) – accelerates recovery from colds, promotes the conversion of dry cough into wet, improves phlegm excretion.
- Platicodone (1.2 g) – The roots of this plant have an expectorant effect, suppress inflammation and reduce swelling of the mucous membranes.
- Licorice (1.12 g) – exhibits antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory activity, helps with dry and wet coughs.
- Tuberous Stemona (5 g) – eliminates cough that occurs due to irritation in the throat.
- Ophiopogon Japanese (5 g) – inhibits the development of pathogenic microbes, shortens the recovery time.
- Tangerine peel (1.7 g) – a tropical representative of tangerines Citrus deliciosa has a tonic effect, fights viruses, and vitamins the body.
- Menthol (0.02 g) – improves blood circulation, relieves nasal congestion and headache.
- Auxiliary components: water, sugar, nipazole, nipazil.
Bo Phe syrup is available in a dark 125 ml bottle. For easy dispensing, there is a measuring cup.
How to use Bo Phe Nam Ha:
Shake the bottle before using Bo Phe Syrup.
Adults are recommended to take 15 ml 3 times a day.
Children from 2 years old – 5 ml 3 times a day.
Note: If symptoms do not improve within 5-7 days, or worsen, be sure to consult your doctor.
|Product form /Packaging||1 bottle|
|Storage conditions & Expiry date||
In a dry place, temperature below 30, protect from light
3 years from date of manufacture
|Country of production||Vietnam, Nam Duoc|