Eugica Xanh cough capsules fortified with natural oils – 100 capsules from Vietnam.
The capsules are created according to the traditional recipe of Vietnamese medicine based on herbs. They have a local antiseptic effect due to the power of essential oils. Helps reduce sore throat
- Eucalyptol (EucaIyptolum) 100mg;
- Ginger essential oil (Oleum Zingiberis officinalis) 0.5mg;
- Menthol (Mentholum) 0.5mg;
- Olive oil (Oleum Colei aromatici) 0.18mg;
- Excipients just enough 1 tablet: Soybean oil, gelatin, glycerin, sorbitol, water, nipagin, nipasol;
With discomfort (perspiration, dryness) in the throat, nasopharynx; with inflammatory processes in the respiratory tract; for the prevention of hypothermia; with bouts of coughing; with a feeling of nasal congestion.
Children over 30 months: Take 1 capsule x 2 times / day.
Adults: Take 2 capsules 3-4 times / day.
Or as directed by a physician.
|Product form||10 blisters of 10 capsules|
|Storage conditions||Store at a cool place, protect from direct sunlight.|
|Country of production||Vietnam, Mega Lifesciences|
|Expiration date||2 years from date of manufacture|