Tiger Thai Balm Banna Popular in Thailand and Vietnam, Thai Massage Ointment, Relief Muscle Pain – 50 g.
Thai Balm Tiger from the Banna brand is a remedy based on various natural herbs and oils. It is used for rubbing joints and muscles. This widely use the balm for massage and relaxation, for muscle aches, headaches and colds. It causes an intensive blood flow, accelerates the resorption of hematomas, and is suitable for quick recovery after fractures.
- Menthol, methyl salicylate, peppermint oil, allantoin, water, borneol, cetyl alcohol, cinnamon leaf oil, camphor oil, Ceylon citronella leaf oil, DMDM hydantoin, eucalyrt oil, propylene glycol.
- For massage and relaxation
- Joint pain, fatigue
- Muscle pain
- Osteochondrosis, radiculitis
- Recovery from fractures
- Bruises, bruises, hematomas, dislocations, sprains
- Tumors and edema
- Runny nose, cold, stuffy nose
- Insect bites, itching and inflammation
- Dizziness, nausea, motion sickness, fainting
How to use Tiger Thai Balm:
Apply a metered amount of balm to the selected area and rub in until completely absorbed. Use 2-4 times a day.
For external use only. Should be applied only to intact skin, avoiding contact with open wounds. Do not allow to get into the mouth, eyes or mucous membranes. As a result of the development of skin rash after application of the drug, its use must be discontinued. Not recommended for use in children. Pregnant and lactating women should consult a doctor before use.
|Product form||1 box|
|Quantity||1 can 50 g|
|Storage conditions||Store at a cool place, protect from direct sunlight.|
|Country of production||Thailand, Banna|
|Expiration date||3 years from date of manufacture|
If you are looking for a stronger warming effect, see: Snake Thai Balm Banna