A313 Vitamin A Pommade Retinol Cream from Vietnam – One of the best anti aging creams with retinol – 50g
French cosmetics Retinoid A313 is the iconic cosmetic brand of Pharma Developpement, an industrial pharmaceutical laboratory founded in 1991 in France.
A313 is a pharmaceutical-grade vitamin A sold over-the-counter in France and one of the country’s best beauty secrets. In our shop we have A313 cream with best price.
- Synthetic Vitamin A (from concentrate) – oily form (200,000 international units/IU)
- Macrogol 400
- Macrogol 4000
- Polysorbate 80
- Anti-aging remedy
- Helps with acne
How to use A313 Vitamin A Pommade Retinol Cream:
- Apply a generous amount evenly to cheeks, forehead and chin.
- Apply the cream evenly to both cheeks with your index, middle and ring fingers.
- Smooth gently from the chin to the corners of the lips.
- With three fingers, spread the cream evenly over your forehead in a spiral, as if you were drawing a drop of water from left to right.
To treat wrinkles and/or keep them at bay, for enlarged pores, acne. Use at night only 2-3 times a week.
Do not forget to apply sunscreen in the morning as Vitamin A is photosensitive. Not for pregnant women.
Hypersensitivity to any components.
|Product form||50 g|
|Quantity||1 pcs x 50 g|
|Storage conditions||Store at a cool place, protect from direct sunlight.|
|Country of production||Pharma Développement|
|Expiration date||3 years from date of manufacture|
There are no reviews yet.