Cortibion cream from Vietnam – Treatment skin diseases that respond to topical corticosteroids and have superinfections – 8 g.
- Dеxаmеthаsоnе acetate: 4 mg;
- Chlоrаmphеnicоl: 0.16 g;
- Excipients: (Excipient GM 946, lanette E, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, propyl parahydroxybenzoate, propylene glycol, euthanol G).
- Allergic dermatitis;
- Contact dermatitis;
- Insect bites;
- Seborrheic dermatitis;
- Skin infections;
How to use Cortibion cream:
Apply in a thin layer 1-2 times a day. Do not use for more than 8 days for a course of treatment.
Consult with your doctor before use.
- Do not use Cortibion in the following cases:
- Patients known to be hypersensitive to any of the ingredients listed on the label.
- Patients with systemic fungal infections, tuberculosis infections.
- Lesions with ulcers.
|Product form||1 box|
|Quantity||1 tube 8 g|
|Storage conditions||Store at a cool place, protect from direct sunlight.|
|Country of production||Vietnam, Roussel|
|Expiration date||3 years from date of manufacture|
There are no reviews yet.