Nacurgo Spray from Vietnam – Nacurgo Biofilm Protector Spray Solution – 12 ml.
Nacurgo Spray creates a favorable environment for wound healing by promoting the formation of capillaries and cells in the damaged skin.
Helps regenerate the skin, prevents scars and reduces dark spots on scars.
Nacurgo is used for local protection and rehabilitation of acute wounds such as skin abrasions, open wounds, cuts and lacerations, insect bites, burns, skin injuries, sutures – postoperative incisions st.
- Skin burns;
- Skin wounds;
- Postoperative wounds.
- Nano curcumin;
- Camellia sinensis leaf extract.
How to use Nacurgo Spray:
- Clean the wound with an antiseptic solution;
- Prepare a wound dressing with Nakurgo Spray;
- Gently press the spray valve onto the wound for 1-2 sprays until the solution covers the entire wound;
- Solution dries to form a biofilm to cover and protect the wound;
- Biofilm self-degrades, simply apply a new film over the old one after 4-5 hours.
Hypersensitivity any components.
|Product form||12 ml bottle|
|Quantity||1 pcs x 12 ml|
|Storage conditions||Store at a cool place, protect from direct sunlight.|
|Country of production||Vietnam, Công ty TNHH Đại Bắc|
|Expiration date||3 years from date of manufacture|