Bo Phe Nam Ha herbal lozenges from Vietnam – Remedy dry cough, cough with phlegm – 24 lozenges
Bo Phe Nam Ha herbal lozenges speed up the healing process, have a safe balanced composition, are well tolerated by adults and children, and do not cause drowsiness.
- Complex antiseptic effect;
- Activation of local immune defense;
- Easier expectoration of sputum;
- Moisturization of mucous membranes;
- Anti-inflammatory effect.
- Poria coco: 36 mg – Inhibits the development of pathogenic microflora on the oral mucosa, stimulates defense mechanisms;
- Radix Platycodi grandiflori 68,5 mg – Suppresses inflammation, relieves pain and improves sputum discharge;
- Folium Eriobotryae japonicae 130 mg – Liquefies thick mucus in the upper respiratory tract and promotes expectoration;
- Herba Ephedrae 26.5 mg – Stimulates the respiratory center, relaxes the muscles of the bronchi and thus facilitates breathing under severe coughing;
- Japanese apricot 60 mg – Active compounds convert dry cough into a wet cough and accelerate recovery;
- Licorice 25 mg, Arizema trifolium 60 mg – Effective in treating any type of cough.
- Stemon tuber 75 mg, White mulberry (75 mg), Asparagus cochinchus 48,5 mg – Inhibit pathogen development and exhibit pronounced expectorant properties;
- Peppermint 65 mg, Menthol 2.4 mg -Tonic, refreshing breathing and analgesic.
How to use Bo Phe Nam Ha lozenges:
- Adults: 4-6 lozenges a day.
- Children 2 – 3 lozenges a day.
|Product form /Packaging||Box|
|Quantity||Box x 2 blisters 12 lozenges each|
|Storage conditions & Expiry date||
In a dry place, temperature below 30, protect from light
3 years from date of manufacture
|Country of production||Vietnam, Nam Ha|
1 Box * 24 lozenges