Ginkmixton Q10 from Vietnam – Vitamin complex, improve brain activity, improve memory, strengthen bones, good for heart function – 30 tablets
The drug improves blood circulation, improves memory, is used for VSD, for increased fatigue, after suffering strokes, for sleep disturbances and insomnia, for traumatic brain injuries, for dizziness and migraines.
- Improving brain activity, improving memory, strengthening bones, heart function.
- Supports blood function, helps improve blood and cerebral circulation, and reduces the risk of blood clots.
- Reduce the manifestations of cerebrovascular insufficiency, reduce the consequences of cerebrovascular disorders due to embolism
- Ginkgo Biloba (Ginkgo biloba): 250 mg;
- Polyscias fruticosa: 50 mg;
- Coenzym Q10: 12.5 mg;
- Rutin: 5 mg;
- N-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine: 5 mg;
- Magnesium Oxide (MgO): 80 mg;
- Vitamin B2: 2mg;
- Folic acid: 1000mcg;
- Vitamin B1: 2mg;
- Vitamin B6: 2mg;
- EQ: Magnesium stearate, cornstarch just enough 1 tablet.;
Side effects are not identified.
Dosage Ginkmixton Q10:
Adults: 1 capsule daily / 1 hour before bedtime.
People with high blood pressure, pregnant and women who are menstruating should consult a healthcare professional before use.
|Product form /Packaging||30 tablets|
|Quantity||1 Box x 30 tablets|
|Storage conditions & Expiry date||
In a dry place, temperature below 30, protect from light
2 years from date of manufacture
|Country of production||Vietnam|
1 Box * 30 tablets
There are no reviews yet.