Khang Vi Tue Linh (Khang Vị Tuệ Linh) from Vietnam – Treatment of acute and chronic stomach ulcers, duodenal ulcers, burning pain in the epigastrium – 1 box 20 sachets
Support for relieving symptoms of stomach and duodenal ulcers such as belching, heartburn, indigestion
Support to reduce gastric acid, gastroesophageal reflux, reduce stomach discomfort
- Cao chiết chè dây (Ampelosis cantoniensis) 150mg;
- Cao chiết dạ cẩm (Hedyotis Capitellata) 150mg;
- Cao chiết khôi nhung (Ardisia sylvestris) 150mg;
- Cao chiết kim thất tai (Vernonia amygdalina) 150mg;
- Curcumin nano 100mg;
- Calcium san hô 100mg;
How to use Khang Vi Tue Linh:
Drink 2-3 times a day, 1-2 packs each time.
Dissolve each pack in 100 ml of warm water, drink 30 minutes before meals or drink 1 hour after eating or drinking for pain.
Repetition of the course after 60-90 days of continuous use.
To improve the efficiency of using the product, patients need:
– Avoid anxiety, stress, work less, go to bed earlier.
– Do not eat too cold foods, sour, spicy, hot, fatty, protein-rich foods. Limit your alcohol intake.
|Product form /Packaging||Box|
|Quantity||Box x 20 sachet 5 gr each|
|Storage conditions & Expiry date||
In a dry place, temperature below 30, protect from light
3 years from date of manufacture
|Country of production||Vietnam, Tue Linh Pharmaceutical|
1 Box * 10 sachets