Bai Thach from Vietnam – A drug for the elimination of kidney stones. Dissolves kidney stones, gall bladder, bladder – 45 tablets
Bai Thach is a Vietnamese remedy for kidney stones. Its reception reduces the risk of surgery, maintains human health. Due to its high efficiency, the drug is widely used.
How it works:
The drug from Vietnam gently and painlessly removes kidney stones in a natural way. Bai Thach’s comfortable shape allows you to take it anywhere: at home, at work. Capsules are very convenient because you don’t have to dissolve anything, insist, wait. In some cases, the patient may need more time, but the course can be extended only on the advice of a doctor. He will get acquainted with the drug, decide whether it was suitable for you
- Herba Desmodii styracifolii 1000mg
- Nhân trần (Herba Adenosmatis caerulei) 250mg
- Hoàng cầm (Radix Scutellariae) 150mg
- Uất kim (Rhizoma Curcumae longae) 250mg
- Binh lang (Semen Arecae) 100mg
- Chỉ thực (Fructus Aurantii immaturus) 100mg
- Hậu phác (Cortex Magnoliae officinalis) 100mg
- Bạch mao căn (Rhizoma Imperatae cylindricae) 500mg
- Mộc hương (Radix Saussureae lappae) 100mg
- Đại hoàng (Rhizoma Rhei) 50mg
- Excipients (Lactose, Magnesium stearate, HPMC, Talc, Titanium dioxide, PEG 6000, Iron oxide black, Iron oxide red)
Hypersensitivity to any component of the medication.
Pregnant women and nursing mothers.
Occasional digestive disorders such as abdominal pain, mild diarrhea
3 times a day, 3 tablets before meals. The course is 1 month.
|Product form /Packaging||45 tablets|
|Quantity||1 Box x 45 tablets|
|Storage conditions & Expiry date||
In a dry place, temperature below 30, protect from light
2 years from date of manufacture
|Country of production||Công ty Danapha|
1 Box * 45 tablets