Bai Thach from Vietnam – Herbal and natural supplement for elimination of kidney stones – 45 tablets.
Bai Thach is a Vietnamese remedy for kidney stones. Its reception reduces the risk of surgery, maintains human health. Due to its high efficiency, the drug is widely used.
Combination asian herbs from Vietnam gently and painlessly removes kidney stones in a natural way.
- Herba Desmodii styracifolii 1000mg
- Nhân trần (Herba Adenosmatis caerulei) 250mg
- Hoàng cầm (Radix Scutellariae) 150mg
- Uất kim (Rhizoma Curcumae longae) 250mg
- Binh lang (Semen Arecae) 100mg
- Chỉ thực (Fructus Aurantii immaturus) 100mg
- Hậu phác (Cortex Magnoliae officinalis) 100mg
- Bạch mao căn (Rhizoma Imperatae cylindricae) 500mg
- Mộc hương (Radix Saussureae lappae) 100mg
- Đại hoàng (Rhizoma Rhei) 50mg
- Excipients (Lactose, Magnesium stearate, HPMC, Talc, Titanium dioxide, PEG 6000, Iron oxide black, Iron oxide red)
Dosage and how to use Bai Thach:
Use as directed by your doctor or take the average dose:
Expel stones: 3 times a day, 3 tablets.
Treat inflammation and prevent relapses: 2 times a day, 3 tablets.
Drink plenty of water before meals.
Hypersensitivity to any component of the medication.
Pregnant women and nursing mothers.
Occasional digestive disorders such as abdominal pain, mild diarrhea
|Product form /Packaging||45 tablets|
|Quantity||1 Box x 45 tablets|
|Storage conditions & Expiry date||
In a dry place, temperature below 30, protect from light
2 years from date of manufacture
|Country of production||Công ty Danapha|
1 Box * 45 tablets