Kim Thinh (Kim Thính) from Vietnam. Herbal supplement used to treatment for deafness, tinnitus, ear pain – 30 tablets
Helps minimize the symptoms of tinnitus and hearing.
– Prevent hearing loss for people at high risk, objects exposed to noise (listening to music, radio, television …), helping to preserve hearing.
– Strengthening the inner ear to support the treatment and prevention of ear diseases and hearing loss.
– People with increased risk and hearing impairment, such as tinnitus, the elderly, people working in conditions of constant noise.
– Subjects with other hearing impairments, such as hearing loss after undergoing and treatment of ear diseases or diseases leading to hearing loss.
- Abutilon Indicum extract – 150mg;
- Ficus pumila extract – 50mg;
- Drynaria fortune extract – 50mg;
- Lycium chinense extract – 50mg;
- Salvia miltiorrhiza extract – 50mg;
- Cibotium barometz extract – 50mg;
- L-carnitine fumarate – 50mg;
- Rehmania glutinosa extract – 40mg;
Dosage Kim Thinh:
- Support for the treatment of tinnitus, deafness, hearing loss: 2-4 tablets / time x 2 times / day.
- Prevention of hearing impairment and maintenance of normal hearing of the body: 1-3 tablets / time x 2 times / day.
- Take 30 minutes before meals.
- For best results, use continuously for 3-6 months.
|Product form||1 box|
|Quantity||Box of 3 blisters x 10 tablets|
|Storage conditions||Store at a cool place, protect from direct sunlight.|
|Country of production||Vietnam, Asia Au Pharmaceutical Company Limited|
|Expiration date||3 years from date of manufacture|