Mimosa from Vietnam – 50 tablets.
It is made from natural medicinal herbs, therefore it is completely safe and harmless. The drug Mimosa acts directly on the central nervous system, improves sedation and promotes a good night’s sleep. Thus, users can be confident in taking the drug, as it does not cause side effects such as memory loss, drug dependence, as well as other sedatives.
Thanks to the use of 5 herbs, it has an outstanding effect in improving sleep, calming and reducing nervous breakdown.
- Support for the treatment of insomnia, sleep problems, sleep interruptions, or naps without deep sleep
- Treating the symptoms of a nervous breakdown, the body lacks energy.
- It can also be used as an alternative to diazepam when the patient is familiar with the drug.
- Mimosa also supports the treatment of a number of diseases, such as lowering blood pressure in people with high blood pressure, fighting atherosclerosis, overcoming a nervous breakdown, body fatigue.
Cay binh voi: the top ranked medicinal herb in the treatment of insomnia.
Lotus: is a precious medicinal herb with many good health benefits. Combining lotus leaf and lotus can cure insomnia
Lac Tien (Stinking pasionflower): has a sedative effect, is widely used in traditional medicine in both the East and the West
Vong nem (Erythrina variegata): has the effect of inhibiting the central nervous system to help calm, want to sleep. In addition, it also aids in lowering temperature, lowering blood pressure, and contracting muscles.
Shameplant: has ingredients that help wound healing, antibacterial, antioxidant, … Especially, the inhibitory effect on central nervous system creates a sedative effect that induces sleep.
- Hoạt chất chính: Cao Bình vôi 49,50 mg tương ứng với Củ Bình vôi (Tuber Stephaniae glabrae) 150 mg, Cao mimosa 242 mg tương ứng với Lá Sen (Folium Nelumbinis nuciferae) 180 mg, Lạc tiên (Herba Passiflorae foetidae) 600 mg, Vông nem lá (Folium Erythrinae variegatae) 600 mg, Trinh nữ (Herba Mimosae pudicae) 638 mg.
- Other enough for make 1 tablet: Lactose, Tinh bột ngô, Povidon, Bột cellulose, Tinh bột glycolat natri, Bột talc, Magnesi stearat, Màu xanh indigocarmin lake, Chitofilm bột, Natri benzoat.
- Adults: 1-2 capsules each time 30-60 minutes before bedtime.
- Children 5 to 15 years of age: Oral dose is half the adult dose.
Or as prescribed by a doctor.
|Product form /Packaging||50 tablets|
|Quantity||1 box x 5 blister x 10 tablets each|
|Storage conditions & Expiry date||
In a dry place, temperature below 30, protect from light
3 years from date of manufacture
|Country of production||Vietnam, OPC Pharma|
- Package Included:
- 1 Box * 50 tablets