VG-5 from Vietnam – Improve liver function, restore liver cells. Herbal supplement for the treatment of acute and chronic hepatitis, especially hepatitis B – 40 capsules
- VG5 is intended for patients with elevated liver enzymes, acute and chronic hepatitis, alcoholic hepatitis, and B viral infections.
- VG5 is also used in some cases of liver dysfunction due to long-term use of modern drugs such as anti-tuberculosis drugs, cancer drugs
- Diệp hạ châu(Phyllanthus urinaria) 100mg;
- Nhân trần (Adenosma cordifolium) 130mg;
- Cỏ nhọ nồi(Eclipta Alba Hassk) 50mg;
- Râu bắp (Stigma maydis) 50mg;
Dosage VG 5:
Take 30 minutes before meals
Adults: 2 capsules, 2 times a day.
Children: Use 1/2 adult dose.
Or use as directed by your doctor.
Hypersensitivity to any ingredient in the drug.
|Product form /Packaging||40 capsules|
|Quantity||Box of 40 capsules|
|Storage conditions & Expiry date||
In a dry place, temperature below 30, protect from light
3 years from date of manufacture
|Country of production||Vietnam, Danapha|
1 Box * 40 capsules