Vien Vai Gay Thai Duong (Viên vai gáy Thái Dương) from Vietnam – Treatment of shoulder and neck pain – 12 tablets
People with pain in the neck, spine, pain in the shoulders and arms.
Vestibular disorders cause headaches, dizziness, insomnia, memory impairment, or motion sickness due to insufficient cerebral circulation.
Who have had a stroke, myocardial infarction, thrombophlebitis, diabetes mellitus, high blood pressure, numbness of the extremities.
- Dissolves blood clots, prevents blood clotting, improves blood circulation.
- Support to relieve symptoms of fatigue, limb numbness.
- Supports therapy for back pain in the back of the neck (shoulder pain, arm pain, back pain, aching pain in the cervical spine). Consequences associated with thrombosis (impaired cerebral circulation, myocardial infarction, thrombophlebitis, numbness of the limbs and loss of sensitivity).
- Sinh địa(Rehmannia glutinosa) – 267mg;
- Сhiết xuất bạch liễu (Saule blanc extract) – 250mg;
- Сao đậu tương lên men(Natto extract)- 224mg;
- Bạch thược (Radix Pacomiae Lactiflorae) – 177mg;
- đương quy(Angelica sinensis) – 177mg
- phục linh(Wolfiporia extensa Ginns) – 177mg;
- đỗ trọng (Eucommia ulmoides) – 177mg;
Dosage Vien Vai Gay Thai Duong:
Take 2-3 times a day, 1-2 capsules each time
Use before meals 1 hour or 2 hours after meals.
|Product form /Packaging||12 tablets|
|Quantity||1 box x 2 blister x 6 tablets each|
|Storage conditions & Expiry date||
In a dry place, temperature below 30, protect from light
2 years from date of manufacture
|Country of production||Vietnam, Thai Duong|
1 Box * 12 tablets