Dau Gung Thai Duong Ginger Medicated Oil from Vietnam – 24 ml
Thai Duong ginger medicated oil is the combination of ginger extract and other natural essential oils to effect in expelling cold and relieving pain.
According to traditional medicine, ginger is pungent in flavor and warm in nature. It induces sweat, expels cold, warms the middle, alleviates vomiting, drains phlegm, promotes fluid circulation, resolves toxicity.
- Menthol – 7g
- Mint oil – 1ml
- Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree oil) – 1ml
- Methyl salicylate – 8g
- Camphor oil – 0, 5ml
- Oleum Ocimi gratissimi (Basil oil) – 0.25ml
- Cinnamon oil – 0.5ml
- Ginger (~ 8.9 ml extract) – 12g
- Paraffin oil, lily perfume just enough – 4ml
- For the relieving of a common cold
- Stuffy nose
- Rinny nose
- Rheumatism muscular pain
- Aching in shoulder and back of the head, general aching, cold abdominal pain, nausea due to wind-cold, motion sickness, itching due to mosquito and other insect stings.
How to use Thai Duong Oil:
- Common cold and influenza, headache, general aching: Slightly massage into the areas of forehead, temples, and palms of hand and soles of feet, wrists, and painful weary areas in the shoulder and back of the head.
- Bath: Pour 10-40 drops into a hot water basin, then closely cover both the patients and the exhaling basin with a blanket or a piece of clothes for 10-15 minutes.
- Motion sickness, nausea, cold abdominal pain: Slightly massage into the umbilical area, wrists (near hand palms).
- Mosquito and other insect stings: Slightly massage into mosquito stinging and other insect biting sites.
For external use only. Not recommended for children under 3 years of age. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not use on damaged skin. Stop use if signs of allergy or irritation appear and seek medical advice.
|Product form||1 box|
|Quantity||1 can 24 ml|
|Storage conditions||Store at a cool place, protect from direct sunlight.|
|Country of production||Vietnam, Thai Duong|
|Expiration date||5 years from date of manufacture|