Black Scorpion Thai Balm Banna Popular in Thailand and Vietnam, the remedy, which is based on effective herbal extracts and oils, improves metabolism and promotes rapid healing of superficial and internal injuries – 50g
The balm enhances blood circulation in the affected area, relieves inflammation, accelerates muscle healing, and has an analgesic effect. Thanks to the composition, the penetration of therapeutic components into the tissues of the body is accelerated and their therapeutic effect is enhanced.
- Menthol, methyl salicyate, lemon mint oil, allantoin, water, borneol, cetyl alcohol, cinnamon leaf oil, camphor oil, Ceylon citronella oil, DMDM hydantoin, eucalyptus globular leaf oil, propylene glycol.
- Arthritis, arthrosis, intervertebral hernia
- Joint pain, fatigue
- For massage and relaxation
- Muscle pain
- Fusion of bones after fractures
- Bruises, bruises, hematomas, dislocations, sprains
- Tumors and edema
- Runny nose, cold, stuffy nose
- Insect bites, itching and inflammation
- Dizziness, nausea, motion sickness, fainting
How to use Scorpion Thai Balm:
Apply a metered amount of Thai Black Scorpion Balm to the selected area and rub in until completely absorbed. Use 2-4 times a day.
For external use only. Should be applied only to intact skin, avoiding contact with open wounds. Do not allow the drug to get into the mouth, eyes or mucous membranes. As a result of the development of skin rash after application of the drug, its use must be discontinued. The drug is not recommended for use in children. Pregnant and lactating women should consult a doctor before use.
|Product form||1 box|
|Quantity||1 can 50 g|
|Storage conditions||Store at a cool place, protect from direct sunlight.|
|Country of production||Thailand, Banna|
|Expiration date||3 years from date of manufacture|