Sungaz Cream from Vietnam. Help for minor arthritis, backache, muscle and joint pain. Sungaz is a effective and quick pain relief – 65 g
- Camphor – 4%;
- Menthol – 14%;
- Methyl salicylate – 22%;
Indications Sungaz Cream:
- Limiting movements, acute joint pain in arthritis and arthrosis;
- Rheumatic pains;
- Neurological conditions in which movement disorders occur due to partial paralysis of the limbs;
- Cramps and any muscle pain, both due to inflammation and due to severe physical exertion;
- Any local pain in the head, back and limbs;
- Inflammatory lesions of the nerves with the onset of neuralgia;
- Traumatic injuries (bruises, sprains, dislocations);
- Pain syndrome in violation of blood flow in the limbs;
- Severe skin reactions after insect bites.
- Sangaz cream, used during manual massage or during manual therapy, has an excellent relaxing effect.
How to use Sungaz:
The composition of the drug Sungaz includes camphor, methyl salicylate, menthol and natural Vietnamese ingredients.
- Clean and dry the affected area, then apply cream to it. Repeat 3-5 times a day. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Caution: individual intolerance to the components. Before use, you should consult a doctor.
If you need an ointment with snake venom, then pay attention to Cobratoxan.
|Product form||1 box|
|Quantity||1 type 65 g|
|Storage conditions||Store at a cool place, protect from direct sunlight.|
|Country of production||Vietnam, Truong Son|
|Expiration date||3 years from date of manufacture|
There are no reviews yet.