Wormwood Oil Spray Vitophar is used to treat osteoarthritis pain, degeneration, hernia, shoulder pain, limb numbness, hematoma, and for people with varicose veins
Vitophar Wormwood Oil also used for to support massage therapy for sciatica, used to treat diseases related to the function of the spinal cord, degenerative therapy – joint, trauma, rehabilitation therapy after accident cerebral vessels, after spinal, muscle, joint surgery.
- Lotus leaf
- Millettia reticulata
- Heirlooms ( not published)
Used in combination with massage, acupressure, helps soften the skin, relieve pain and swelling. Suitable for muscle pain, back pain, fatigue of the knees and limbs, due to changes in weather, large movement.
Can also be used for cases like; arthritis, myalgia, numbness of the extremities, sensory disturbances, chronic neuralgia, pain in the shoulder, occiput, neck, disc herniation, spine, trauma, edema caused by an accident.
How to use Vitophar Wormwood Oil Spray:
- Massage the oil 3-5 times daily into the skin in need of care, each massage 4-5 times with an amount sufficient to deeply penetrate the active ingredients through the skin.
- For children over 2 y.o.
- Can be used for long time, for best result 2-3 month
- Do not rub open wounds or the area around the eyes.
- Not for children under 2 years of age or pregnant women.
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient in the product.
- Vitophar wormwood oil is all natural, cold pressed, safe for users, including people with varicose veins.
- Note: This product is not a medicine and does not replace a medicine.
|Product form||1 box|
|Storage conditions||Store at a cool place, protect from direct sunlight.|
|Country of production||Vietnam, Công ty cổ phần dược Kim Bảng|
|Expiration date||3 years from date of manufacture|