Dermovate cream – Treatment psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, skin diseases – 15 g.
- Dermovate Cream contains the main active ingredient Clоbetаsol with a concentration of 0.05 %.
Cream Dermovate is a highly potent topical corticosteroid indicated in adults, the elderly and children over 12 years of age for the relief of the inflammatory and pruritic symptoms of steroid-responsive skin diseases. Used for reducing inflammation. Skin inflammation may occur as a result of an allergic reaction, or irritation of the skin.
These diseases include:
- Psoriasis (except widespread plaques);
- Persistent dermatitis is difficult to cure;
- Flat lichen;
- Discoid lupus erythematosus;
- Other skin diseases that do not respond satisfactorily to lower potency steroids.
How to use Dermovate cream:
Apply a sufficient amount of cream to thin areas covering the affected skin.
Please do not use Dermovate Cream in the following cases:
Contraindicated in patients with boils, acne, itching of the genital organs and anus, patients with perioral dermatitis, viral and fungal infections, children under 12 years of age.
Patients with hypersensitivity to any component of the drug.
Consult your doctor before use.
|Product form||1 box|
|Quantity||1 tube 15 g|
|Storage conditions||Store at a cool place, protect from direct sunlight.|
|Country of production||UK, GSK company|
|Expiration date||3 years from date of manufacture|
There are no reviews yet.