Gentacin gel – be effective in preventing and supporting the treatment scars and acne forms – 10g
GENTACIN Ointment 0.1% – The product helps to treat keloids, dark scars, post-accident scars, surgical scars, postpartum scars, acne scars, burn scars and regenerate healthy skin. This medicine is an aminoglycoside antibiotic. It inhibits bacterial growth to treat local infections.
It is usually used in the treatment of skin infections.
Gentamicin sulfate 0.1%.
- Treatment of keloids, concave scars, burns, whether mild or severe
- Blurring scars after surgery, surgical scars at birth, effective up to 85%
- Narrow old scars, and assist in healing skin, filling concave scars, meanwhile, soothing keloids
- Gentacin scar cream is also used in the treatment of acne, red bumps, dark scars …
- Used to first aid wounds, prevent infection by cuts, abrasions, burn wounds, acne, …
- Support and special treatment of keloids, acne scars, post-accident scars, surgery, postpartum and regenerating healthy skin.
- Gentacin is a scar treatment cream with antibacterial effect by inhibiting the protein biosynthesis process of bacteria
Gentacin ointment medicine is antibiotics to be applied on skin. It’s type is aminoglycoside antibiotic. Gentacin ointment effectively inhibits bacterial growth and is effective in treating local infections and bacterial diseases on skin.
How to use Gentacin gel:
The skin to be treated should be rinsed with water, then wiped off with a clean towel to remove sebum from the skin, dirt from which the active ingredients will be more easily absorbed into the skin.
Take a sufficient amount of the cream, then gently apply to cut skin, gently massage for 10-15 minutes so that the gel is effectively absorbed into the skin structure.
Once applied, users can continue to use other skin care products if desired. If you need to go outside after application, you should use an extra layer of sunscreen or cover the skin you just applied to avoid direct sunlight for better protection.
The usual recommended dose is 2-3 times a day. Should be used in the morning upon waking up and in the evening before bedtime.
Note: Use only on the skin, never apply to open wounds. Do not use for people with bleeding (hemophilia, thrombocytopenia and rash, hemorrhage).
Do not use the product on the skin around the eyes, mucous membranes (mouth, nose and vagina), If the cream gets in the eyes, rinse immediately with water When using on children, adult supervision is necessary.
|Product form||10 g|
|Quantity||1 pcs x 10 g|
|Storage conditions||Store at a cool place, protect from direct sunlight.|
|Country of production||Japan, MSD Co Ltd / Takata Seiyaku|
|Expiration date||2 years from date of manufacture|