Omni Herbal Acne Cream – Eeffective against many types of acne – 30g
Cream Omni contains herbs that are effective against many types of acne such as inflammatory acne, acne, acne, pustules, and skin lesions. With extremely benign ingredients and does not cause dry skin like other conventional acne treatment products.Increases skin resistance, fights surface layer damage and increases collagen for healthy skin from the inside.
- Supports acne problems, red acne, heals acne scars, reduces dark spots and heals injuries caused by minor burns.
- Herbal Acne also helps to effectively whiten the skin by erasing dark spots after acne, leaving the skin always smooth.
- Deep cleanse the horn cells, cells in the dermis layer and make sure the pores are always clean, do not let bacteria penetrate and grow.
- Fast action and focus on acne core, acne affected area, shortening treatment time.
- They work deep inside the dermis due to the mechanism of natural osmosis, antiseptic, reduce inflammation, destroy old acne nuclei and “destroy” them using the natural secretory system, while increasing the ability to regenerate trauma from the inside.
- 100% natural extract, safe for the health of users.
- Used for even the most sensitive skin.
- Curcuma Zeodaria 5mg
- Brassica Campestris 10mg
- Berberis Aristata 5mg
- Rubia Cardifolia 5mg
- Zinc 5mg
- Santalum Album 5mg
- Randia Spinosa 17,5mg
- Acacia Catechu 2,5mg
- Hemidesmus Indicus 2mg
- Symplocos Racemosa 1mg
- Sapindus Trifoliatus 1mg
- Acorus Calamus 0,5mg
- Rosa Centifolia 0,5mg
- Hedychium Spicatium 0,5mg
- Pterocarpus Santalinus 0,5mg
- Vaselinne, Cream Base Color, Fragrance, Preservatives, Excipients
- Treatment of acne
How to use:
Wash your face, then dry with a soft towel.
Apply 1 sufficient amount of cream to the treated skin every morning and evening. Combine a gentle massage for even and deep absorption of the cream. Use 1-2 times in the morning or evening. Can be used to treat back and chest acne.
|1 pcs x 30 g
|Store at a cool place, protect from direct sunlight.
|Country of production
|2 years from date of manufacture