Halox Acne Cream – Treatment and prevention of acne – 15 g
Adapalen; Vitamin E; Centella asiatica extract; Curcumin; Aloe vera extract; White Ointment Base USP;
- Adapalene: A drug belonging to the group of retinoids that reduces the number and severity of types of acne, helps accelerate the healing of emerging acne by reducing inflammation and acting on cell growth.
- Vitamin E: is a fat-soluble vitamin, has an anti-inflammatory effect, improves inflammation in the skin, prevents aging.
- Centella asiatica extract: Extracted from a herbaceous plant, has anti-inflammatory properties, stimulates collagen biosynthesis, improves skin appearance, improves skin texture.
- Curcumin: Extracted from yellow turmeric, it has antioxidant properties, breaks down the pigment melanin (a factor that creates dark scars), has anti-inflammatory properties, and helps prevent and reduce scarring as the skin lightens.
- Aloe Vera Extract: Extracted from the aloe vera plant, it has antipyretic properties, helps heal scratches, insect bites, cuts, burns, and stimulates new cell production.
Indications for the use of Halox Acne Cream:
- Increased activity of the sebaceous glands;
- Keratosis of the epithelium of the hair follicles of the skin;
- Pigmentation, incl. acne spots;
- Signs of skin aging, mimic wrinkles;
How to use Halox Acne Cream:
The usual therapeutic dose is recommended:
Use 1-2 times a day for mild conditions. In severe conditions, use 3-4 times a day.
Halox is in a gel form, easy to apply on the skin.
Use the medicine after washing your face and dry your skin thoroughly.
If you interesting we also have at stock : Acnetin A, Tretinoin 0,025%
|Product form||15 g|
|Quantity||1 pcs x 15 g|
|Storage conditions||Store at a cool place, protect from direct sunlight.|
|Country of production||Vietnam, Gamma Chemicals Vietnam|
|Expiration date||3 years from date of manufacture|