An Tam Ngu Ngon Pv from Vietnam – 50 tablets.
With ingredients extracted entirely from natural herbs, the product does not cause “drug resistance”, especially patients can use it for a long time because the product has almost no side effects.
- Sleep disorders;
- Reduce symptoms of anxiety.
- Đảng Sâm (Codonopsis pilosula): 300 mg;
- Phục thần (Poria cocos): 300 mg;
- Toan táo nhân sao (Zinzyphus jujuba Lamk): 300 mg;
- Viễn chí (Polygala tenuifolia): 150 mg;
- Hoàng kỳ (Astragalus propinquus): 300 mg;
- Mộc hương (Osmanthus Fragrans): 100 mg;
- Xuyên khung (Ligusticum striatum): 150 mg;
- Đại táo (Fructus Zizyphi): 100 mg;
- Đương quy (Female ginseng): 300 mg;
- Chích thảo (Lophatherum gracile Brongn): 100 mg;
- Bá tử nhân (Platycladus orientalis): 150 mg;
- Lạc tiên (Stinking passionflower): 600 mg;
- Vông nem (Erythrina variegata): 450 mg;
- Tâm sen (Embryo Nelumbinis): 300 mg;
- Sinh khương (Ginger): 20 mg.
Dosage An Tam Ngu Ngon Pv:
Children from 10 to 18 years old: 1-2 tablets / time x 2 times / day.
Adults: Take 2 tablets/time x 2 times/day.
For prolonged severe insomnia, 3 tablets / time x 3 times / day can be taken, then the dose is reduced slowly during sleep.
Drink after meals.
Or as prescribed by a doctor.
|Product form /Packaging||50 tablets|
|Quantity||1 box x 5 blister x 10 tablets each|
|Storage conditions & Expiry date||
In a dry place, temperature below 30, protect from light
3 years from date of manufacture
|Country of production||Vietnam, Phuc Vinh Pharmacy|
- Package Included:
- 1 Box * 50 tablets
There are no reviews yet.