Rotunda from Vietnam – Treatment of anxiety, stress, insomnia – 100 tablets
Rotunda 30 mg active ingredient is rotundin extracted from Stephania Rotunda Menispermaceae root which is a wild herb growing in the mountainous regions of Vietnam.
- Insomnia for various reasons. It can be used as a sleeping pill for poor or insufficient sleep.
- Pain relief in some cases of spasmolytic pain, rhabdomyolysis, neuralgia, pain due to spasm of the gastrointestinal tract, uterus, musculoskeletal pain, heart attack, asthma, high fever due to seizures.
- Sedative is effective at low doses, where the fatigue or headache does not feel like other types upon waking.
In high doses, it effectively relieves pain.
- Drug addiction reduction support.
- It also helps regulate heart rate, lowers blood pressure, and is used in the treatment of hypertension, asthma and hiccups.
- Rotundin (Stephania Rotunda Menispermaceae) – 30 mg;
Dosage Rotunda 30 mg
Adults use 1 tablet 2-3 times a day (or 1-3 tablets at bedtime).
Children older than 1 year are prescribed 2 mg/kg of body weight 2-3 times a day.
Pain relief: adults use 2-3 times a day, 2 tablets.
Children over 1 year of age are prescribed 4 mg / kg of body weight 2-3 times a day.
Сan cause a number of side effects, such as: headache, irritability,
|Product form /Packaging||100 tablets|
|Quantity||1 box x 10 blister x 10 tablets each|
|Storage conditions & Expiry date||
In a dry place, temperature below 30, protect from light
2 years from date of manufacture
|Country of production||Vietnam, Dopharma|
- Package Included:
- 1 Box * 100 tablets