Neurobion Vitamin b1 b6 b12 – Combination of three essential neurotropic vitamins – 50 tablets.
Vitamins B1, B6, B12 are necessary for normal metabolism of nerve cells, and this combination greatly enhances their therapeutic effect compared to the action of each vitamin when used separately.
Individual activity of each vitamin, but also combine with each other as a result of biochemical relationship, are of particular importance in the metabolism of the nervous system, this explains the effect of the combined dosage form of these vitamins.
- Diseases of the peripheral nervous system: polyneuritis, neuralgia, sciatica, shoulder-arm syndrome, low back pain, intercostal neuralgia, trigeminal neuralgia, head numbness;
- Pain relief for neuralgia;
- Diabetic neuropathy caused by drugs and alcohol;
- Supportive therapy for joint pain;
- Diseases caused by vitamin B1, B6, B12 deficiency peripheral neuritis, iron deficiency anemia, pyridoxine deficiency in children.
- B1: 100 mg;
- B6: 200-mg;
- B12: 200-Mcg.
Recommended dosage: Take 1 to 3 capsules daily or as prescribed by your doctor.
Duration of treatment is determined by the doctor. Neurobion tablets are suitable for subsequent treatment with Neurobion 5000 injections.
Note: Above mentioned dosage is for information only. The specific dose depends on the condition and the progression of the disease. You should consult with your physician or health care provider to obtain the correct dose.
|Product form||1 Box|
|Storage conditions||Store at a cool place, protect from direct sunlight.|
|Country of production||Merc, Indonesia|
|Expiration date||3 years from date of manufacture|