Nhu Dan (Nhũ Đan) – Helps prevent and reduce breast fibroids – 20 tablets
- Helps slow down the development of fibroids, helps reduce the risk of benign fibroids.
- People with benign breast tumors: breast fibroids (breast fibroids), breast cysts (mammary fibroids).
- People who have had benign breast tumors need prevention
- Chaster berry – 200mg;
- Lactuca indica -100mg;
- 3,3 Diindolylmethan – 100mg;
- Methyl sulfonyl methan 100mg;
- Radix Sophorae Flavescentis- 50mg;
Dosage Nhu Dan:
Daily dose: 4 capsules per day, divided into 2 doses. Drink 30 minutes before meals or 1 hour after meals.
Prevention: 2 capsules per day, divided into 2 doses. Drink 30 minutes before meals or 1 hour after meals.
For good results, it should be used continuously for 1 to 3 months.
Hypersensitivity to any ingredient in the drug.
|Product form /Packaging||20 tablets|
|Quantity||Box of 20 tablets (2 blisters, each blister contains 10 tablets)|
|Storage conditions & Expiry date||
In a dry place, temperature below 30, protect from light
2 years from date of manufacture
|Country of production||Vietnam, Công ty TNHH Diva|
1 Box * 20 tablets
There are no reviews yet.