Tien Dinh Khang (Tiền Đình Khang) from Vietnam – Helps Eliminate Vestibular Disorders – 30 capsules
People with vestibular disorders, cerebrovascular disorders with symptoms of headache, dizziness, dizziness, nausea, difficulty concentrating, especially hearing loss, dizziness when changing positions.
Mild vestibular disorders in subjects: the elderly, postpartum women, people who often get motion sickness, office workers working in front of computers, stress in life.
Severe vestibular disorders in people with low blood pressure, disorders of cerebral blood circulation due to anemia, people who drink a lot of alcohol, people after the accident.
- Bạch quả (Gingko biloba): 35 mg;
- Bạch thược (Paeonia lactiflora): 25mg;
- Rau đắng biển (Bacopa monnieri): 200mg;
- Đan sâm (Salvia miltiorrhiza): 110 mg;
- Hoa hòe (Sophora japonica): 25mg;
- Xuyên khung (Ligusticum w.allichii): 25mg;
- Đương quy (Angelicae sinensis): 25mg;
- Thủy diệt (Hirudo seu): 25mg;
- Địa hoàng (Rehmania glutinosa): 25mg;
- Alpha lipoic acid : 5mg;
- L – Carnitine fumarat: 5mg;
Dosage Tien Dinh Khang:
- Mild vestibular disorders in subjects: the elderly, postpartum women, office workers working in front of the computer every day, and stressful life pressure: Take 2 capsules twice daily.
- Severe vestibular disorders in people with anemia, low blood pressure who drink a lot of alcohol, after a stroke: Take 3 capsules twice daily.
- Should use the product 1 hour after eating.
Pregnant women: Consult a physician before use.
|Product form /Packaging||Box|
|Quantity||Box of 3 blister x 10 capsules each|
|Storage conditions & Expiry date||
In a dry place, temperature below 30, protect from light
3 years from date of manufacture
|Country of production||Vietnam, Kim Hoàng Ấn|
1 Box * 30 capsules