Newz Avalo – Oral contraceptives from Vietnam.
For 1 film-coated tablet:
Active ingredient: levonorgestrel 0.03 mg.
Excipients: lactose, avicel, magnesium stearate, povidone K30, sodium starch glycolate, polyethylene glycol 6000, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, talc in powder: enough for 1 tablet.
Birth control pills
Dosage Newz Avalo:
- Use orally.
- Drink starting on the first day of your menstrual cycle, take 1 tablet a day at the same hour, take without interruption for the entire time you want to prevent pregnancy. The drug should be taken continuously with or without bleeding. In that case, you should use the contraceptive method until the first 14 pills have been taken.
- If you forget to take a pill, you should take it as soon as you remember, if it is more than 3 hours late, you should use the contraceptive method for the next 14 days and continue taking it as usual.
- If vomiting or diarrhea occurs, it affects the contraceptive effect and you should also use a second method of contraception for 14 days after the vomiting or diarrhea stops.
- Use as prescribed by your doctor.
- Pregnancy or suspected pregnancy.
- No cause of abnormal vaginal bleeding identified.
- Thrombophlebitis or active thromboembolic disease.
- Acute liver disease, benign or malignant liver tumor.
- Breast carcinoma or a history of it.
- Jaundice or persistent itching from a previous pregnancy.
Side effects of birth control pills:
- Breast tenderness.
- Weight gain
- Irregular vaginal bleeding.
- Mood changes.
|Product form||1 blisters of 28 tablets|
|Storage conditions||Store at a cool place, protect from direct sunlight.|
|Country of production||Vietnam, Ba Đình company|
|Expiration date||2 years from date of manufacture|