Acne Derm Kwas Azelainowy 20% for acne treatment and skin melasma in case of skin discoloration – 20 g
Acne Derm Kwas Azelainowy is an acne treatment cream with extracts of beneficial ingredients that helps to improve the condition of acne skin, and the cream also has the ability to nourish the skin and help fade dark spots caused by acne.
Acne-Derm acne treatment cream contains natural ingredients, safer and more harmless to the skin, used to treat all types of acne.
Cream contains azelaic acid, which will help reduce the number of micro black spots, the process of keratinization and slow down the hyperkeratosis of the epidermis. Has a whitening effect, and due to its ability to inhibit the activity of the tyrosinase enzyme, it inhibits the growth and hyperactivity of skin pigment cells. It has the ability to trap free radicals that can cause hyperactivity of melanocytes.
Azelaic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-30, Stearate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Aqua, Cocoglycerides, Isopropyl Myristate, Benzoic Acid.
Dosage Acne-Derm kwas Azelainowy 20%:
- Applied twice a day (morning and evening) with a thin layer on the washed and thoroughly dried affected skin. It is desirable to rub the cream lightly.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after applying the cream.
- A single dose of cream is 1 g = 4 cm of cream, which corresponds to 0.2 g of the active substance.
- Daily dose is 2 g = 8 cm of cream, which corresponds to 0.4 g of the active substance.
- Should be used for at least 4 weeks. To obtain a lasting improvement, the drug should be used for several months.
Dermatological reactions: skin irritation (treatment must be suspended until skin irritation disappears or the frequency of use must be reduced).
|Product form||20 g tube|
|Quantity||1 pcs x 20 g|
|Storage conditions||Store at a cool place, protect from direct sunlight.|
|Country of production||Usa, Bielenda|
|Expiration date||2 years from date of manufacture|
There are no reviews yet.