Curmin Lead – Treatment of gastrointestinal diseases such as gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer, esophagitis, improving health, increasing immunity – 30 capsules
- Women in the postpartum period, restoring health
- For those who want healthy skin and body
- Recovery after surgery, after injury
- Undergoing treatment after chemotherapy or radiation
- Chronic gastroduodenal ulcer
- Acute and chronic osteoarthritis, joint pain
Hepatobiliary diseases, impaired liver function.
- Novasol Curcumin: 167.5mg (Bioavailability 185 times greater than that of regular purified)
- Piperin: 0.3 mg
- Additives: white beeswax, palm oil, soybean oil, lecithin, nipagin, nipasol.
Curmin Lead is used at regular doses as follows:
Children from 6 to 12 years old: 1 tablet / time 1-2 times a day.
For persons over 12 years old: 1-2 capsules / times, 2 times a day.
Attention for maximum effect should be drunk on an empty stomach (before meals, 30 minutes or 2 hours after meals)
Individual intolerance to the components
|Product form /Packaging||1 box|
|Quantity||1 Box of 30 capsules|
|Storage conditions & Expiry date||
In a dry place, temperature below 30, protect from light
3 years from date of manufacture
|Country of production||Meliphar Co, Vietnam|
1 Box * 30 capsules
There are no reviews yet.