Ca Gai Leo Tue Linh from Vietnam – A very powerful remedy for cleansing and restoring the liver – 60 tablets (Cà gai leo Tuệ Linh)
People with high liver enzymes, impaired liver function due to viral hepatitis, chronic viral hepatitis B, cirrhosis, people who drink heavily, are exposed to toxic chemicals.
Indications Tue Linh liver detoxifier tablets:
- Support the treatment of viral hepatitis (especially chronic active viral hepatitis
- Helps protect and restore liver cells, enhances the detoxifying function of the liver, helps reduce liver enzymes.
- Helps slow the development of cirrhosis, helps strengthen the body’s immunity.
- Solanum hainanense – 250mg
- Eurycoma longifolia – 250mg
- Cao cà gai leo – 250 mg
- Cao giảo cổ lam – 250mg
- Tá dược vừa đủ 1 viên
-Use 2 times a day, 3 capsules each time. Use before meals 1 hour or after meals 2 hours.
-To support the treatment of viral hepatitis (especially hepatitis B virus) should be used continuously for 1 year. If the level of virus is decreased, it can be taken long-term until the test is negative for HBsAg.
-Drink to detoxify alcohol: take 6 capsules each time before drinking alcohol and 6 capsules after drinking alcohol.
-This product is a functional food, does not replace medicine.
-Not intended for use by pregnant and lactating women.
-Discontinue use if intolerance or hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients in the formulation
|Product form /Packaging||60 tablets|
|Quantity||1 Box x 60 tablets|
|Storage conditions & Expiry date||
In a dry place, temperature below 30, protect from light
3 years from date of manufacture
|Country of production||Vietnam, Công ty TNHH Dược phẩm USAPHA|
1 Box * 60 tablets