Dai Trang Nam Duoc (Đại Tràng Nam Dược) from Vietnam – Treatment of acute and chronic stomach ulcers, duodenal ulcers, burning pain in the epigastrium – 30 capsules
Treatment of acute and chronic gastric and duodenal ulcers, epigastric pain, indigestion, flatulence, heartburn, stomach discomfort.
Treatment of indigestion, bloating, bloating, indigestion, loss of appetite.
Each capsule contains:
- Mộc hương(Saussurea lappa): 150mg;
- Sa nhân(Clarke): 150mg;
- Hoàng liên(True cardamom ): 150mg;
- Bạch truật(Coptis Tetta Franch ): 120mg;
- Trần bì(Bai zhu ): 120mg;
- Mạch nha(Pericarpium Citri ): 120mg;
- Sơn tra(Reticulatae): 120mg;
- Đẳng sâm(Malt): 120mg;
- Can khương(Hawthorn ): 120mg;
- Mộc hoa trắng(Holarrhena antidysenterica Wall): 80mg;
- Vọng cách(Premna serratifolia ): 80mg;
- Lá mơ lông(Apricot leaves): 50mg;
- EQ: Starch, talc, magnesium stearate just enough 1 capsules;
How to use Dai Trang Nam Duoc:
Drink 2-3 times a day, each time 1 pack 1-2 hours before meals or drink for pain. Mix each pack with 40-50 ml of warm water.
To improve the efficiency of using the product, patients need:
– Avoid anxiety, stress, work less, go to bed earlier.
– Do not eat too cold foods, sour, spicy, hot, fatty, protein-rich foods. Limit your alcohol intake.
|Product form /Packaging||Box|
|Quantity||Box of 3 blisters x 10 capsules|
|Storage conditions & Expiry date||
In a dry place, temperature below 30, protect from light
3 years from date of manufacture
|Country of production||Vietnam, Nam Duoc|
1 Box * 30 capsules