Gelactive Fort – 1 box 30 sachets.
- Relieves the symptoms of gastrointestinal disorders associated with increased secretion of gastric acid: such as indigestion, heartburn, burning in the epigastric region.
- Supports and relieves symptoms of diseases or conditions with excessive formation and accumulation of excess gas in the stomach and intestines (bloating, bloating, gas swallowing, indigestion, Remheld syndrome), gastroesophageal reflux syndrome, gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer, gastritis, esophagitis …
- 1500mg suspension of 20% Aluminum hydroxide gel equivalent to 300mg Aluminum hydroxide.
- 1333.4mg of 30% Magnesium hydroxide suspension equivalent to 400mg Magnesium hydroxide.
- 100mg of Simethicon 30% emulsion corresponds to 30mg of Simethicon.
Excipients: Glycerin, Saccharose, Xanthan gum …
Dosage Gelactive Fort:
Typically, you should only use 1 pack of the suspension 1-3 hours after a meal, and you can use an extra pack before bed if needed. In case of pain, the oral dose should not exceed 4 packs per day.
For the treatment of symptoms of indigestion: do not take the drug for more than 2 weeks without consulting a doctor.
When treating a peptic ulcer: you need to take medication for at least 4-6 weeks after the symptoms disappear. How to use:
Shake the suspension well before use; Do not drink with water
Contraindications for use:
Hypersensitivity to any component of the drug.
Violation of the exchange of porphyrins
Severe renal impairment.
Asthenia, preeclampsia, alkalosis, hypermagnesemia, hypophosphatemia.
The patient is on hemodialysis, colon ulcer, appendicitis, intestinal obstruction, pyloric stenosis.
Children under 6 years of age due to the risk of aluminum poisoning, especially in children with dehydration or kidney failure.
Systemic side effects are rare in patients with normal renal function.
Often: constipation, diarrhea.
Uncommon: high doses cause intestinal obstruction, hypophosphatemia.
In patients with chronic renal failure, it can cause hypermagnesemia, osteomalacia, encephalopathy, dementia and erythrocyte anemia.
Application for pregnant and lactating women:
The drug is considered safe for pregnant and lactating women, but long-term use of high doses should be avoided.
Constipation, especially in the elderly and bedridden patients.
|Product form /Packaging||Box|
|Quantity||Box x 30 sachets x 10 ml oral suspension each|
|Storage conditions & Expiry date||
In a dry place, temperature below 30, protect from light
3 years from date of manufacture
|Country of production||Vietnam, Dermapharm|
1 Box * 30 sachets