Hera Nano Curcumin Milk – Helps Reduce Stomach and Duodenal Inflammation – 100 g bottle.
- Wound healing for postpartum women, post-surgery patients;
- Anti-inflammatory support;
- Helps support anti-oxidants, limiting agents that cause stomach and duodenal pain;
- Heals stomach and duodenal wounds;
- Supplement essential nutrients & energy for patient;
- Hera nano curcumin milk uses Stevia – safe for people with diabetes;
- Support weight loss;
- Supports skin beauty, anti-aging;
- Helps strengthen the immune system;
- Skimmed milk >98%;
- Curcumin (1.23g/100g);
- Stevia – Sugar for dieters;
How to use Hera Nano Curcumin Milk:
Mix 2 tablespoons, equivalent to 20 g, in a glass of boiled water (around 40- 50 degrees). Stir until completely dissolved. (Use after breakfast).
Support the digestive tract, prevent stomach ulcers, heartburn: drink 2 tablespoons of turmeric milk, mix with 180 ml of water, use 30 minutes before breakfast.
|Product form /Packaging||bottle|
|Quantity||1 bottle 100g|
|Storage conditions & Expiry date||
In a dry place, temperature below 30, protect from light
2 years from date of manufacture
|Country of production||Vietnam, Hera Saigon Food co ltd|
Package Included: 1 bottle 100g.