Nattokinase is an enzyme that enters the human body when consuming the Japanese dish natto, boiled soybeans from the fermented bacterium Bacillus subtilis.
The value of this substance is very high, since this substance has a powerful fibrinolytic effect, being absorbed into the blood, increases its fluidity, as well as systematically affects the work of the body. In modern medicine, this enzyme is used for the prevention and correction of heart and vascular diseases.
Nattokinase is the best alternative to aspirin, which is used to maintain normal blood density.
It is not for nothing that the Japanese are famous for longevity and very strong health. This is due to the fact that the inhabitants of the Land of the Rising Sun consume a lot of soy products. And one of the dishes is Natto, revered for more than a thousand years. It is known that ancient samurai not only ate these beans themselves, but also fed them to their horses so that they would be sturdy and strong. Natto was recommended for pregnant women to give birth to a healthy generation of children.
Nattokinase as an enzyme was first discovered by Japanese scientist Hiroyuki Sumi.
Features of the substance’s composition:
- A large amount of protease;
- 275 amino acids;
- is considered the most common enzyme obtained from fermentation products.
Peculiarities of the effect of Nattokinase on the health of the body
The useful properties of Nattokinase are very multifaceted, and the main feature is the normalization of blood circulation in the human body.
Within the framework of numerous studies, scientists were able to highlight such positive qualities of the trace element:
- has very high fibrinolytic activity;
- It promotes the health of the heart and blood vessels;
- Makes bones stronger;
- protects the organs of vision;
- stimulates elimination of toxins and wastes from the body;
- Can identify cancer cells and neutralize them;
- transports oxygen to the peripheral regions;
- anti-parasitic properties and colon cleansing;
- reduces cholesterol accumulation;
- activates the metabolism and helps in weight loss;
- useful in disinfecting wounds.
Benefits of Nattokinase as a dietary supplement
Nattokinase is very popular as a dietary supplement, especially since the product consists of a high-quality extract of the enzyme with high activity.
This substance is useful to take for:
- osteoporosis prevention;
- adjunctive therapy for Alzheimer’s disease;
- Prevention of stroke and heart attack;
- cleansing for intestinal infections and infections;
- reduction of high cholesterol levels;
- immunity boosting.
It is also worth noting that nattokinase is beneficial for the body in such situations
- When it is necessary to normalize the pressure – the drug is quickly absorbed into the blood, keeping its activity for a long period, relieves swelling of the lower extremities, restores the pressure level;
- In varicose veins – the enzyme dissolves blood clots that interfere with the normal flow of blood;
- High cholesterol – nattokinase reduces its accumulation, and inhibits the development of atherosclerosis and heart defects;
- Headaches – it is this enzyme that helps saturate tissues with oxygen, remove vascular spasms and restore well-being;
- Useful for cardiac work – it eliminates the risk of thrombosis in blood vessels.
Nattokinase is taken in capsules, but the daily dosage is strictly limited, so it is important to consult a specialist before starting a course of taking the drug.